SteamPunk forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky)

4 posters

Go down

Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky) Empty Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky)

Post  Ornithopther Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Would anyone be interested in participating in a RP taking place in an alternate reality Earth (like Skytown, and Bioshock or the movies Laputa: Castle in the Sky, and Steamboy). The RP does not have to be in any one set, pre-made universe.
Ornithopther
Ornithopther
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky) Health:100/100Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Information:

Back to top Go down

Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky) Empty Re: Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky)

Post  AntiPion Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 am

I'm more for really fantasy settings, but that's likely as fantasy as we'll get. Count me in, as soon as I figure out something for a character... Oh, wait, are non-humans allowed? (I haven't had a hume OC in years.)
AntiPion
AntiPion
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator

Character sheet
Health:
Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky) Health:100/100Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Information:

http://antipion.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky) Empty Re: Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky)

Post  Ornithopther Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:43 pm

I'd say that non-humans are allowed as long as they are humanoform (E.G. no dragons). As for figuring out a character, just do what feels natural.
Ornithopther
Ornithopther
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Information:

Back to top Go down

Who's in for a Alt. Reality Steampunk earth? (think Castle in the Sky) Empty As for the 'non- human, humanoid' question

Post  AU 217 Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 pm

I would be more than willing to do this type of roleplay. Heck, if you wanna be a sentient steampunk machine (Ornithopter...) more power to ya.
I will use Aurik, though.

AU 217
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Information:

https://steampunk.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ornithopther Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 pm

I agree with AU 217's comment above. Just remember that there are some limits on how janky your character can be.
Ornithopther
Ornithopther
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Information:

Back to top Go down

Post  AU 217 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Those limits will be posted in the appropriate category, when I get the stupid category up right.
Until then, use your own good judgement, and if you have questions then PM me.

AU 217
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Information:

https://steampunk.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AntiPion Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Hmm... Perhaps I should have phtased that a bit better, since my characters are bipedal humanoids, but... Ah, screw it. No point in trying to dance around it, even if I will probably get flamed.

I'm a furry, and I dislike roleplaying things facially similar to humans. Anatomically, yeah. I just hate drawing human faces. If I were allowed, the only changes would be in appearance, I wouldn't give them any advantages because of that.
AntiPion
AntiPion
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator

Character sheet
Health:
Information:

http://antipion.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ornithopther Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm pretty sure that that will work. I mean, I'm a piece of sentient metal that can fly, so it's no big deal.
Ornithopther
Ornithopther
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Information:

Back to top Go down

Post  madhatter Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:28 am

Since I'm obviously the new one here...

Is this RP board based, or are you planning on doing it in a pre-existing pen and paper RPG system?

madhatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down